Here is a simple five-step process to follow. Soon you’ll arrive at the quiet still place with just a single thought – and you won’t even need to follow through the five steps.
- Relaxation: letting go of tension and stress and bringing the mind and body into a state of calm and peace
- Concentration: allows me to use my time productively, once I have relaxed: I focus on the thoughts I choose to have
- Contemplation: reflecting deeply on myself, my inner world and my values
- Realisation: when my understanding and feelings combine and I experience a more profound, more meaningful reality within
- Meditation: focusing on a thought and remembering my eternal identity, and re-awakening a wonderful state of well-being
Let’s practice Raja Yoga meditation
Find a comfortable place to sit and listen to the following meditation commentary (guided meditation) in Khmer language.
Track title: Relaxing